As a department within Student Affairs, our programs, policies, and personnel are aligned to uplift and examine the Aspirations for Student Learning. Our mission is to create the conditions for underrepresented student success and to develop the cultural competence of every Virginia Tech student. We achieve this mission in three ways: Advocacy, Advising, and Awareness.
- Asian American Student Union (AASU)
- Black Organizations Council (BOC)
- HokiePRIDE (LGBTQ+ student organization)
- Jewish Student Union (JSU)
- Latino Association of Student Organizations (LASO)
- Informal Advising of any student or student organization that feels they might fit within the scope of our mission.